About this listing
Our home is a four bedroom semi-detached house situated within easy access of Central London. The property was extended and renovated in 2008 to provide a contemporary, yet practical, family home. It contains two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms and an 80 feet landscaped garden (with play area) that backs on to farmland. The house is available for rental or potentially a house swap during the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics.
- 4 bedroom semi-detached
- approx 130m2
- range with twin ovens
- american fridge freezer with water/ice dispenser
- wine cooler
- satellite TV
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- fast wifi (fibre, up to 35mbps)
- TV with HD Satellite Television
- Apple TV
- IPOD Dock,
- DVD Player (with some kids DVDs)
- Wii (with games)
- picture window overlooking garden
- Downstairs with shower
- Upstairs with bath/shower
- 2 double and 2 single upstairs
- Master bedroom has picture window overlooking garden and fields
- 80 foot landscaped garden with lighting and rattan sofa. Children's toys and play area including trampoline and slide/swing. Lawn, landscaped planting with water feature.
More information at http://www.rentmyfamilyhome.co.uk.
Things to do nearby
Our home is located in Shenfield, Essex. This is a small, semi-rural, affluent, commuter town with outstanding transport links. We are 10 minutes drive from Junction 28 on the London ring-road (M25) and just 12 minutes walk or less than 5 minutes drive from the local train station which serves trains to the Olympic Site (15 minutes, no stops) and Central London (25 minutes). Shenfield is also around 45 minutes from the Essex coast and less than 30 minutes away from Bluewater shooping centre (which is one of the largest in Europe).
Male from United Kingdom
Hi, My name is Phil Latham and I'm husband to Sarah and father to Noah, Millie and George. Phil.