About this listing
Stylish, late Georgian terrace built 1840s, located in quiet cul de sac in friendly neighbourhood
* original period features; colourful, bohemian decor
* large through lounge with chandeliers & period shutters
* 3/4 bedrooms, sleeps 6-8
* tiled farmhouse kitchen opening onto conservatory
* Mediterranean-style tiled garden with gazebo & barbecue, backing onto historic German Church & old German Hospital (now designer apartments).
Non smoking; Parking; TV/DVD player; Wi fi internet
Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, drier, gas hob, electric oven
Dining room table sits 8
1 bathroom with bath, shower & WC; Separate ground floor WC
available till end August. Other times negotiable.
Things to do nearby
Ideally located in lively, culturally diverse Dalston, Hackney
TRANSPORT: 3 minutes from Dalston Junction & Dalston Kingsland Overland stations.
Dalston is just 3 miles away, ½ hour canal walk or 4 stops/10 minutes on Overground direct to Stratford Olympic Park, which contains the Olympic venues for Athletics, Swimming, Handball, Basketball, Track and BMX Cycling, Hockey and Water Polo, some of which also host Paralympic events. Nearby is North Greenwich Arena (the O2 centre) which will have the Basketball and Gymnastics events, & also the Excel Centre which hosts several sports such as Boxing, Fencing, Judo and Table Tennis.
* 1 minute to buses into Central London, 10 minutes from Shoreditch & Hoxton night life.
* Surrounded by an array of ever-expanding coffee shops to serve the growing creative, media, student & business community, the house is 2 minutes from markets, supermarkets & shopping areas * many local international restaurants: Turkish, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, Latin American
Local MARKETS: Ridley Road international food & clothes, Columbia Row flower market, Petticoat Lane & Brick Lane vintage, Spitalfields designer clothes, Broadway Market international farmer’s market bordering fashionable London Fields with its popular open air Lido & tennis courts.