About this listing
High standard room for 2 - easy, fast access to London Olympic Venues
We are situated in a very nice area of south London (Bromley/Grove Park), close to Greenwich Park with amazing panorama of City, Thames and University, where you will be very welcome and comfortable in our home.
The house consists of 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom (shower with radio panel, marble basin, wc), a very nice lounge that looks out to patio and private house garden. All house is in a rustic and a comfortable style, so we are very good choice to rent a room for Olympic accommodation 2012.
The room available for rental is downstairs and has a convenient sofa-bed (double, 2 sleeps). It is a beautifully place with ambience and furnished to a high standard with plenty of hanging and cabinets space. You will have a friendly welcome and share the facilities with our family – 2 adults and 1 son – He will not be present at this time home. Our home has a very good conditions for allergic guests.
This rental includes:
• breakfast (egg, toast, cornflakes, milk, frankfurter sausage), tea and coffee (automatic espresso coffee machine), snacks – all self-service
• free to cook your own evening meal (only 3 minutes walking distance to shopping centre)
• full use of washing/dryer machine, fridge/ freezer
• brand new 3D TV (sreen 46”) in your room!
• Wi-Fi very fast 60MB/s Internet
• 2 towels
• cleaner once a week
• the household is non smoking, but feel free to smoke outside in the garden
• private driveway for 2 cars
• daily transfer by car to and from Lewisham Station, 2nd zone, 10 min. if required (once a day)
• daily transfer by car to and from Grove Park Station, 3/4th zone, 3 min. if required (once a day)
Things to do nearby
Easy access to Central London (14 min.) and many Olympic’s venues is very important if you want to find accommodation for the London 2012 Olympic:
- Stratford – Olympic Park (Diving, Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Modern Pentathlon, Basketball, Handball, BMX, Hockey, Athletics, Track Cycling, Water Polo) by dlr up to 30 min.
- Greenwich Park (Equestrian – Eventing, Dressage, Jumping, Modern Pentathlon – Riding, Combined Event) only 6 minutes by dlr or directly by car
- Excel (Weightlifting, Judo, Fencing, Taekwondo, Table Tennis, Wrestling, Boxing) and 02 Arena (Artistic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Basketball) up to 30 min.
- The Royal Artillery Barracks (Shooting) by dlr 12 min. and others
Seeking for rooms for Olympic 2012 in most cases, you come across to strongly shortened the distances as well as times to reach the places where the Olympics are held. All descriptions, presented by us, are based on official London travel government Transport for London website, so you can be safe with this information from us.
We will be more than happy to help with advice on tourist attraction and because we work at home we will be on hand to help with anything you need.
We speak english and polish.
Price: £600 per week during Olympic Games and £400 per week during Paralympics Games
• Terms and Deposits: 50% Deposit to hold Olympic room rental
• Balance 3 months before arrival
• £400 damage deposit upon arrival. Damage deposit returned on the last day.
Other deposits are non-refundable.
• Payment: Bank Transfer in British Pounds or Paypal
If you are planning to come together with your friends you can rent 2 rooms.
The 2 room is also for 2 person (one double bed) spacious, aesthetic and comfortable.
You can find 2 room pictures in our another ad placed on this website, or email or call me and I will send you the photos to you.
The difference between 1 (just watching) and 2 room are:
Second room is situated upstairs
Has TV 24” screen , but is more spacious 13m.
All another rental includes are the same.
Male from United Kingdom
Speaks English, Polish
I would like to help people with passion!