About this listing
- Stylish new apartment in quiet, safe cul-de-sac at Rotherhithe Village/Canada Water, London.
- Ideally located only 2 mintes walk to Canada Water (Jubilee line) underground/ Rotherhithe (Overground) stations for quick, easy access to all areas of London.
- Light, spacious 50 square meters stylishly furnished one bedroom apartment
- Open-plan living room with balcony; with television, DVD player, Free wifi/internet connection, double sofa bed
- Kitchen (with cooker/oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, and all conveniences)
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Large communal roof garden with superb 360 degree views over all of London.
- Communal landscaped gardens on ground level.
Things to do nearby
-Located 5 mins from Thames river and riverside bars/restaurants
- Very good transport links to Waterloo and Southbank/Tate Modern (10 mins); London Bridge/City/Canary Wharf (5-10mins); Wapping, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Old Street, Liverpool Street and East End (5-10 mins); Borough market (5-10 mins), Bermondsey for art galleries, designer shops, restaurants, bars, cafes (5 mins); Stratford/Olympic park (15 mins); Greenwich (10 mins).
- Many other restaurants/bars/cafes in area; near to 24 hr supermarket, shops, amenities.
- Free access to gym
- 'Green' area with parks, ecological areas, woodland, nature conversation areas, water ponds.
- Newly built 'Super-Library' opened 3 mins away, with cafe, concerts, cultural events, reference section wth guidebooks/historical books on London.