About this listing
- This beautiful 2 bedroom refurbished house comes with a separate studio flat (3rd-bedroom)! The present rent for the studio flat is going between £600- 680. The tenant of the main house (2- bedroom) is responsible to let out the studio for this price or more - the main house is £950.- plus the £600= £1550.- in total to pay to the landloard.
- The house has been re-designed and renovated in a german/scandinavien open plan style with oak flooring & work surfaces, new central heating, electricity and water pipes. The sleek inbuilt cupboards in the main house and studio flat serve as a multi functional space for storage, TV and desk.
- The main house has 2 bedrooms upstairs; each large enough to accommodate 2 people in each.
- The studio flat is attached to the main house with its own external entrance and includes a small kitchen-unite and a separate bathroom with shower. A door, which can be kept open or locked as suited, connects the studio to the main house. Alternatively the room can be used to accommodate guests or a teenager wanting a bit more privacy.
- A beautiful garden featuring a large fish pond and patio area provides the perfect space for relaxing with family and friends.
Parking is never a problem in this calm neighbourhood and with Shepperton station only a 7 minute walk away, you have direct access into London.
- Along with the house you will have the pleasure of looking after 2 lovable cats; Pablo and Mika who have grown up in the house. Because of this we cannot accept any other animals. Food and other bills for the cats will be provided for. However, if there is a problem taking these 2 cats l will find a new home for them.
IMPORTANT: The mobile number I have given is from the present tenant who is happy to show you arround, once you have contacted me first via e-mail!
Things to do nearby
Shepperton is famous for it's filmstudios and is a family friendly village near the river Thames. The location benefits over a high street with all the necessaries, restaurants & shops and great schools such as Thamesmead, Halliford, St Nicholas Church of England all within walkable distance.
Not far from Shepperton are the towns Kingston upon Thames, Walton and Staines, where you can find everything from shopping centers, to bars and clubs, cinema, theatre etc.
The beautiful Hampton Court Palast is also not far - a royal palace where Henry the VIII once ruled- the famous yearly flower show and various other events take place here all year round. The close by Bushy Park as well as Richmond Park are the largest of London's Royal Parks, perfect for long walks, cycle rides, wildlife watching and family outings.
My House is available to rent
Female from United Kingdom
This home is a guaranteed love at first sight!